Old Skool

Old Skool
Downers Grove - 1990

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year




So its taken me a WHILE to get the basement back in order, but thanks to some help from friends and neighbors, i think the STC is in better condition now than ever before. Granted there is only drywall on the top half of the walls, but you should be suffering - not looking around!

I already have a list of excuses going, so i know its gonna be a great year! I was going to start monday, but my iPhone had the alarm glitch everyone is talking about. My first ride was tuesday night for a whopping half hour. I did get on wednesday and today for an hour, and neither were as bad as i thought it would be. Hopefully its baby steps back in the right direction.

Here's to everyone in the midwest who is in the middle of Trainer Season!

The Fat Kid

No comments: